Re: Foaming at the mount -- insulating the tank on the stand

> Adam Novitt said, in part:

> on my current setup I don't have foam under it but I wish I did
> mostly for
> insulating purposes.

A nice foam to use for temperature insulation is the rigid foam sold
for househould insulating -- it's about R10 per inch thickness.  But if
your stand is made to hold the tank only at the rim, you can use
thicker pieces.  It isn't friable like glass insulation and very easy
to work, easy to work with.

Scott H.