[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Plastic Rim Failure
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Plastic Rim Failure
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:24:21 +0800
- In-reply-to: <200204231923.g3NJN0227311 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.3
On the thread of the plastic rim on the tank popping, I had a similar, but
different, thing happen. On my 55g, the plastic "brace" that goes from the
front to back of the plastic rim (in the middle) broke while I was cleaning
one day. The front glass of my tank actually BOWED (!) but didn't break.
YIKES!!! I used that as an excuse to run out & buy a new 72g bow-front. I
didn't even want to mess with trying to fix it. That's a lot of water. And
tanks themselves aren't that expensive.