Re: CO2 mixing

For reasons that'll become evident, this is for what it's worth . . .  ;-))

I really, really, like my Jaqno external reactor, made by Jaleco, a Japanese
company.  It's a rather simple, but well-conceived, device, that M3 used to
sell, but is now no longer available in the US as far as I know.  CO2 is
sent into the chamber of the device and basically stays there until
dissolved; very elegant.  I like it so much that I've resolved to hunt down
a couple more next time I'm in Japan (I haven't found any Japanese mail
order oulets, let alone one that can deal in English).