[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Lead anchors

"Go to your local roofing company, and ask them for the quarter inch wide or
half inch wide lead strips.  I don't know what they use them for, but you
can cut it into whatever lengths you need."

It's used under the gaps between roofing tiles made of slate, concrete,
ceramic, etc. Or you can go to Home Despot (or Low's) and go to the
plumbing/mechanical/roofing section and find lead flashing. It comes in
sheets of various widths. Also buy a tin snip, and you can cut it to any
size you want.

Or you could find a LFS that likes your plants raw.