[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pics of another weed choked tank
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Pics of another weed choked tank
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:54:58 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200204221948.g3MJm1U19270 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
The tank is about a week away. Tried the surface water method that Amano
likes. I think I like slide film much better than digital still:) Maybe that
will change the more I use this medium.
Oh yea, this is the no filter tank with the UV. I'll add fish
shortly(shrimps and snails right now) and take some slide pics and new
digitals next tweekend. Damn tank was so fuzzy from peraling but in person
it looks so damn clear. Slide film picks that up, digital doesn't.