Re: Cheap Lead

> Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:37:35 EDT
> From: SleetScat at aol_com
> Subject: Cheap Lead
>
> The LFS asked if there was anyway I could put lead anchor weights on the
> bunch plants that I trade in. I looked at the price of those things and
> they
> are outrageous! Does anybody have any cheap sources of a similar
product?
> Thanks,
> Scott S

The nearest LFS to me is a Petco store, which sells plants. The bunch
plants often come with lead weights to keep them together and make them
sink.  The department manager has, several times, offered me a plastic bag
with, perhaps, 10 or 20 of these weights -- free for the taking.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: jtfitch at spamcop_net
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html