Re: Biowheels

I can see how a theoretical 9.x miles of surface area could decrease due to
filming (defractalizing?  ;)

I seem to recall a series of articles (in TFH?) comparing the method with
others. Other than being one of the best (if not the best) method they tried,
I don't remember their conclusions.

-- Stephen