New Photos of My Tank

After listening to Erik Olson speak on photographing planted aquaria at
the recent NEC meeting, I decided to take all new pictures of our tank.
You can see the results at www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html.  I'm still
not satisfied with them, but I think they're better than what I had taken
before.  As usual, I would be grateful for comments and suggestions -- not
just about the photography, but about the aquascaping as well.  At the
bottom of the page, there are also a couple of links to the pages I put
together on Glass Scratches and on Lighting in the Aquaria of Takashi
Amano.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch at SpamCop_net
Web Page: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html