Titanium Heater

I use a titanium water heater in my discus tank's sump.  It is a
different brand then the one mentioned by Matt in his query.  It is a
heater only, and requires an external heater controller.  The heater
itself is a thing of beauty, and was beautifully packaged too.  It
ought to be at the price I paid.  I would have been happy to just by
another silica heating rod had I been able to find one without having
to buy another controller too.  I expect this high quality device to
last a lifetime.  It was purchased from www.thatpetplace.com , a
quality provider of personal pet products. YMMV

Alan

"In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to
finding a cure for jerks."
- Calvin and Hobbes

multipart/alternative
  text/html