Re: Exploding glass, unven floors, 90 gallons, should I be worried?

Sean Walsh:
"I have slightly uneven floors, the cement slabs are not that even, and Ive
always been kinda concerned."

Is your tank sitting directly on the floor?

The important thing is the surface in contact with the tank.  If the
surface that the tank is sitting on is not even, the weight of the tank
will be unevenly distributed on the bottom glass panel. This could cause
the stress to be concentrated at certain point on the bottom glass.

This problem can be solved by inserting a layer of cork or styrofoam
underneath the tank.

BC (Singapore)