RE: Request for web site help

Thanks to everyone who tried the links and responded to me! (And to those
who pointed out a few silly mistakes I made! <G>) This was a new version of
the Javascript and it appears to have a glitch or two. Hopefully, we'll get
it better next week after we return from NY.

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
New: Pics of 55 and 90 gallon fish tanks, and Pat Metheny and Bela Fleck
concerts

What you don't know doesn't hurt you, but it amuses a lot of other people.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. 30 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com