Re: Re: Onyx-Substrates

Oh and before somebody says something...I was reffering to regular silica
sand. Onyx sand has minerals, but I have no doubt that it will compact and
you could very easily suck up some in a siphon. Not perhaps a reason not to
use it, but something to be aware of. In my Profile tanks, I stopped using
the Python for that reason and use a regular siphon and bucket. I collect
the profile that gets sucked into the bucket, clean it, and put it back in
the tank.

Robert