Re: estimative index

> If you were to write a book I would buy 10 copies (I can only give 2
> bucks a copy though). You explain things so well; even the severely
> challenged like me can keep up you. Thanks!
>
> Ricky Cain
> N. East TX

Combined this with Chuck Gadd's calculator this can make easy work for folks
doing this.
Check out his site for more info. Eventually it'll all be much easier for
folks. The index is by no means all inclusive. There are many exceptions/
examples of where it will not work so well but it can be modified. A non CO2
approach is not a good method for this as one prime example. But I think
Diana covered that subject exceedingly well.
Regards,
Tom Barr