[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stargrass - Heteranthera zosterifolia
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Stargrass - Heteranthera zosterifolia
- From: "Paul Velasco" <velasco_paul at hotmail_com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:51:03 -0700
- Disposition-notification-to: "Paul Velasco" <velasco_paul at hotmail_com>
- References: <200204170748.g3H7m3600067 at acme_actwin.com>
Asking about water changes - Done 50-75% every week. One tablespoon Mg SO4
every 2 days was done because new leaves on some plants cupped and stunted.
Adding this much MgSO4 seems to have help out the situation. Unless this is
an indication of a different defieciency?