[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FW Jelly
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: FW Jelly
- From: Eric McGlohon <eric at dekard_com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:38:35 -0400
- In-reply-to: <no.id>; from krieger at ans_net on Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 08:30:49PM +0000
- User-agent: Mutt/126.96.36.199i
On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 08:30:49PM +0000, Lee E. Krieger wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can start to look for these? Is there a government
> group or agency like the Department of Natural Resources or the State park
> systems? I'm not sure who to call to begin researching this.
> I do live near the University of Michigan and Michigan State isn't too far away
> either...which departments there would be a good start to call?
My guess is that the university's wouldn't know much about the
husbandry issues of these critters. IMO your best bet would be to
talk to a zoo or aquarium that keeps jellyfish and ask to talk to
the keeper, then drill his brain. ;)
Have you tried Amazon yet? You never know...