Re:FW jelly

    * From: "Lee E. Krieger" <krieger at ans_net>

Greetings to all,
Has anyone had any experience with fresh water jelly fish?
Do they harm the plants in any way if/when they lay on them?
Or are they only bad for live animals ie:fish and shrimp?

Does anyone know of a fish store that carries them?
Anyone know of any local lakes in Southern Michigan that has them?
(I know they have been seen in MI, I just don't know where)

Do a Google search of Craspedacusta sowerbyi  There will be a lot of hits.
The first one is a very nice one with excellent pictures and even an
animation!

Paul Krombholz in summer-like central Mississippi, with a stagnant weather
pattern with widely-scattered showers.