re: ich

I have used a marine product by chem marine called Stop Parasite with perfect
results. No damage (or observable stress) to plants, fish, snails or shrimp
and the ich was gone within days with no staining. I have recommended this to
numerous people and they have reported excellent results as well. I spoke
with a co. rep. and they said it was copper free. This may be considered a
"magic potion" but it has performed well for me. I know Pet Solutions carries
this product and I also recommend them as they have excellent customer
service and an ever increasing live plant selection.
Scott S