Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:24:38 -0500
From: "Jon Wilson" <jwilson at knology_net>
Subject: Ich in plant tanks

Unfortunately, a recent fish/plant shipment came with an undesired side
effect. I now have visible ich in the tank.

I was just curious if anyone has found any ich treatments that are not based
on copper or malachite green (or any other staining agent)? I had a bout
with ich about 8 years ago. I tried a copper based treatment. It wiped out
most of my plants. I will not risk my plants for the fish again...

Jon Wilson
http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/plants.htm