RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #21

Rex How big is the tank?  You probally will need to start another bottle of
DIY co2 and change them alternately to keep a constant rate of flow, also
you should probally think about making some kind of reactor like a gravel
vac w/a power head attached to the top and the bubbles going in from the
bottom.  This will assure that you are not wasting any of the precise co2.

Matt W.