RE: FFF/AFF

I concede it is not named for the state but for being flowery, as Florida
was.  Sorry for the confusion.

It is both a pupfish and a killifish (egg laying toothcarp.)

It is very valuable in Europe and very cheap in the states.

Thanks Wright, Doug, and all for the correction.

Doug where have you been man?  We have missed you on the killie/killy/killi
list.

Now does anyone have any experience with B. myriophylloides?

Allen "Boat" Boatman
Tampa, FL
TBAS, SKS, AKA 08298, SAA 96, CRLCA

Curious fly, Vinegar jug, Slippery edge, Pickled bug.