[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: Anacharis/ elodea - looking rather sick
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: re: Anacharis/ elodea - looking rather sick
- From: "Matt Wassenhove" <Wass29 at qconline_com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:23:03 -0600
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200204081948.g38Jm1k25013 at acme_actwin.com>
The plants are probally suffering from a lack of IRON. I know that if you
spray Iron on your lawn in three days or so it will green up allot more than
it already is.
>Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:29:14 -0400
>From: "Kinney, Travis" <kinney at pdtarchs_com>
>Subject: Anacharis/ elodea - looking rather sick?
>Some of my plants, especially the elodea, isn't looking very good. When I
>bought it, it was a nice dark green. It is growing fine, but the leaves are
>a light olive and kind of transparent. I noticed a lot of my plants lack
>deep green color of when I bought them. Sword grass, anubias, riccia, and
>even my duckweed, all seem to be a pale greenish yellow. Is there a certain
>mineral that a plant needs in order to keeps it a deeper green color?