RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #18

>OK, fess up - how many of you remembe Gertrude and Heathcliff?

Oh, I do! In fact, I loved Gertrude and Heathcliff so much that my first
parakeet, (who had white wings with gray spots and reminded me of seagull
colors) was named Heathcliff! <G>

Red Skelton and Jackie Gleason- two of my favorite childhood TV memories!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
New: Pics of 55 gallon fish tank and Pat Metheny concert

What you don't know doesn't hurt you, but it amuses a lot of other people.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. 30 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com