re: FFF

Raymond Wong:

>Hello everyone,
>just use the latin (scientific?) name;

I agree.  But you gotta admit, FFF is real fun and easy to type and, Florida
Flag Fish is fun and easy to say (whatever countries flag it resembles) and
we all know what we'er talking about so...?

>what's a troll (i mean in the context of newsgroups and forums?) I've >seen
>people call others that before and I have no idea what it means,

It's not directed at a person but rather it describes a type of posting.  A
troll is a post usually about a contraversial issue that can't be resolved
and is designed to stir up an arguement just for arguements
sake/entertainment of the poster.