Lucky Betta

Sorry about the off topic post, but this is the only
aquaria related list I read, and I thought this was remarkable...
I had a betta in a large bowl sitting on a shelf above
a 55.  The 55 is covered by an old 48" shop light,
the old kind that flares out so much it practically covers
the tank, except for about an inch, along the back, which is filled with
two bio-wheels, an overflow box, a hang-on Magnum,
and a 10 inch strip of plastic.  That betta managed to jump his bowl
and wind up in the 55!  He is either very lucky, determined, or both.
He is looking a little tired.

JimK