Subj:   Taking advantage of FreshAddress.com
Date:   4/6/02 10:00:57 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:    susan at freshaddress_com
To:    Dgrim62 at cs_com

Dear Dgrim62 at cs_com,

As you know, FreshAddress.com, your Personal Change of Email Address
Headquarters, has been working with FINS to ensure their
messages go to your preferred email address.

But have you taken advantage of the other features offered by
FreshAddress.com?

-Add your other working and old email addresses so that friends who knew
you by a different address can reconnect!  Simply go here and log in:
http://FreshAddress.com/update/uemail.cfm

-Need to find an old friend's current preferred email address?  Update
your privacy options so that you can perform free searches.  Simply log
in and make the change here:
http://FreshAddress.com/update/upo.cfm

Either way, to log in you'll need your current
FreshAddress: Dgrim62 at cs_com
Password: JQSKBB

Questions?  Confused?  Check out our Frequently Asked Questions at:
http://FreshAddress.com/general/gfaq.cfm?faqtype=s&s=aquatic-plants

As always, your email address and any other information are completely
protected by our strict privacy terms and our TRUSTe-approved privacy
policy.

Sincerely,

Susan Foley
Membership Coordinator
FreshAddress.com

p.s.  Please note that you do not need to reply to this email as your
receipt confirms the proper working of your account.  You have not been
placed on any new email lists or subscriptions.  We'd be sorry to lose
you, but if you do not want this free and confidential service, click
here:
http://FreshAddress.com/c.cfm?i=if82392976Dgrim62
(snip)

multipart/alternative