RE Red Flourite - determine number of bags

Roger Miller, and undoubtedly others, noticed that I misstated the
weight of a bag of Flourite, which is 15.4 pounds, not 12.  So when you
calculate the cubic inches of substrate you want, you divide that by 28
(cubic inches per pound of Flourite or Flourite Red) and then divide by
15.4 which is the pound weight of an individual bag.

Now I know why I had to build a storehouse just to house all the extra
extra Flourite I have on hand  :-\

Scott H.