RE: Lighting in Amano Aquaria

As a statistician I would like to say that what John did is very cool.
He didn't add that he fit the data (watts as a function of volume)
very successfully and that he provides a calculator if you want to
find the "Amano lighting level" for your tank.  I have a couple of
small quibbles about the analysis methods but not about the end
result.

- Mary