Potassium permanganate dosage

I was using 1-tsp./gallon.  But then I talked to an APD member from
India and decided to try half that amount for 20 minutes.  I felt this
dosage was just as effective as double the amount had been on the
algae, but seemed even easier on the plants.  The solution will still
be intensely purple, but closer to translucent then thick opacity that
results with the tsp./gal dosage.

Alan

"Home is where you can say anything you like 'cause nobody listens to
you anyway."

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---