Fritz Chemical Company

About a year and a half ago I bought two Fritz Spectrum V 18" 15W bulbs from
my lfs. I really really liked them, and so did my plants. Even with only
1wpg in a tall tank my sunset hygro turned a very pleasing pink.
Unfortunatley the bulbs are getting old and I would like to replace them.
Problem is my lfs doesn't have them anymore, and I can't find anything about
them anywhere. Have any of you used them, and can you recommend a
replacement bulb?

Thanks,
Rachel