Re: why does ANYONE need a bubble counter?

Tom Barr writes:
> My question is more along the lines of why does ANYONE need a bubble counter
> in the first place?

You would probably say the same thing about 90% of the cool gizmos on my car.
 Those bubbles tell me that I'm a happening dude!  Seriously though, its a
way to see in a quick glance that the system is functioning.  A ph test takes
100 times longer.  I will admit. though, that I had to pour super glue all
over mine to stop it from leaking CO2.
David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html