Re: Bubble Counters

I use a bubble counter with each of my CO2 setups. I use the Knop Brand. Has
a built in heavy duty check valve from Dennerle, same as M3 sells. I like
this because I inject directly into the intake atrainer of an Eheim 2217 and
if there is too much gas going in the filter just coughs it out and it is a
waste. Why waste it if you don't have to? The green strainer tubing makes it
hard to gauge the gas going in. Why guess on the amount going in when a
counter makes it easy to check and regulate? The gas is cheap, but pulling a
20# tank and driving it to a shop for exchange and reinstalling it is a PIA.
I've never had one leak in three years and they need refilling once every 6
months. If I can extend the life between cylinder swaps, I will. A bubble
counter makes this easy. A necessary piece of equipment if just for the
convenience, IMHO.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html