[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: light
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:37:46 -0800
- In-reply-to: <200204010848.g318m3Q07200 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> That should hopefully solve that problem. If it
> doesn't, I plan to lose it. Geez, how much light does
> that stuff need?
> Thanks, Cavan
Cavan, it's a balance between light *and* nutrients that yields the results.
If folks are having trouble with colors plants etc suspect the nutrients and
Lighting at 2w a gal and balancing the nutrients is easier for most than
dealing with nuke like PC lighting. High lighting will bleach and stunt
plants if you don't add enough nutrients consistently.
Lower NO3 levels with high nutrients will cause Lud to turn red.