To the guy who's going to get an empty envelope

Hi, folks,

Sorry about posting this here.  I'm sure you all must be sick
of my posts by now.  But I spent half an hour looking for the
guy's email but couldn't find it in my computer.  He's the one
who will be getting an empty envelope.  Fortunately, I already
have his address on a separate file.  He lives somewhere in Brown
Street, Sanatoga.

If you are reading this, please take note that your moss will be
arriving in another envelope.  Sorry about the empty one.

Loh K L

http://www.thedefensefund.com