Caught Flag Fish

I thought I'd send this along to everybody.  I had two
flag fish that I got a while back when I had some
algae.  I now have none.  Both turned on my plants.
The female died, but the male continued on his
rampage. I caught him by distracting him with the
turkey baster and netting him.  IME, this is the
easiest way to catch fish in a heavily planted tank by
far.  If you regularly feed with a baster, the fish
recognize it as a food source and will be much more
easily caught later should you decide to do so.  I
shudder to think what might have happened to my
Hydrotriche if I hadn't removed him (caught him red
(or is that red finned - ha ha) handed eating it the
other day).

Cavan