[no subject]

Loh Kwek Leong -

        I just wanted to let you know that the Christmas Moss arrived Friday
March 29th.  You now have some of your moss living in the State of Tennessee
in a little city called Cookeville. I'm not sure which of the aquariums the
moss will be planted in.  Probably the 55 gallon, since it has the most
light.
        You are to be commended for what you are doing for the Defense Fund.
I really admire you for your efforts.
        I'll gladly support the auction and place my bid at $50.00.  C'mon
APDers, let's get the ball rolling and make this an auction !!!!!
        Thanks again for the Christmas Moss.

mike

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef