[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Please identify these swords - link included
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Please identify these swords - link included
- From: DDavis <ddavis2 at austin_rr.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:37:43 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <B8CBCCF2.E156%ddaquaria at mac_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.0.0.1309
Picture 1 and 2 (see link):
In the center is a red rubin (got from LFS). The other surrounding plants
are suppose to be indian reds that I purchased from Arizona Gardens. I
wanted to give this place a try and ignore some of the bad press that I had
Picture 3 (see link):
After calling Arizona Gardens about sending the wrong plants the first time
(IMHO these "indian reds" look identical to the red rubin in the center),
they were nice about replacing the plants with the "correct" swords and this
picture shows what I received.
In summary, I still do not think I received Indian reds. I hope I am
incorrect, because I have been quite disappointed so far.
Opinions on this please!