Re: Defense Fund Flame

I can understand your feelings, with some of your family members being NY firefighters.  I lost 300 colleagues in that September 11 atrocity.

But what Loh is doing is standing up for those very principles that those murderers despise.  In fact, people who try to tear down our constitutional guarantees of free speach, if successful, would be doing even more harm than did the September 11 murderers. In one sense, they are helping them.

Perhaps you could redeem yourself by contributing to the defense fund and requesting the Christmas moss from Loh.  And maybe you could sell it!

Bill