[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CF bulb life
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CF bulb life
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:19:17 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200203280848.g2S8m5g04880 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Subject: replacing CF bulbs
> Anyone have any advice for changing CF bulbs?
> Do they lose lumens over time like NO bulbs?
Sure but it seems to have much less effect than NO bulbs.
> Or is it
> non-significant? Should I just wait til they burn
> out? What's the longest someone has had a CF bulb
I got 5 years+ on at least 3 bulbs.
Others are about 3-4 years.
If anyone wants to get rid of theirs after a couple of years please send
them to me:)