Re: Word Wrap - or is Outlook changing how I look (in text)

Kyle,

No, this one didn't wrap neither. :-(

Eudora it very APD friendly. Just make sure you check :

Word wrap option --> tools/options/composing mail
Send plain text only -->tools/options/styled text

Another good thing about Eudora is that it will word wrap all incoming
email for you.
I prefer Eudora, because IMO it is also more secure than Outlook, and more
stable than Netscape ( used it for 5 years )

Your email host ( Everyone.net ) provide both web and POP email access, you
should be able to use it with Eudora or whichever you like.

I hope it helps

At 01:54 PM 3/27/2002 -0500, Kyle M
  wrote:
>Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:30:25 -0800 (PST)
>From: Kyle M <ktm020101 at ubbdev_com>
>Subject: Re: Word Wrap - or is Outlook changing how I look (in text)?

> person does to intentionally annoy people. <<<
>
>Certainly not in my case and I doubt in others'. I have refrained from
>posting mostly until I get it right. I downloaded Eudora which is really
>cool but I'm still not clear if when I use this web-based client it is
>handled by my system's Eudora or Outlook.
>If this one doesn't wrap I'll try sending directly from Eudora and see
>what happens. I'll get it right eventually, surely.

Richard, who thought he's getting Sagittaria subulata, but got something
what grows 3 feel long :-)

Cambridge, ON