Re:books on native Michigan plants

A fellow Michigander:
If you live close to a university, check in their library. I live close to
MSU and they have a  relatively large section of out of print Michigan plant
books as well as various dissertations on native Michigan plants. I am sure
that U of M has the same sort of selection. If you live in the upper
peninsula, drive 375 miles to your nearest neighbor and ask them if they know
what a book looks like. If they do, teach them how to read and take them
along with you as you search for books about plants. LOL!   Oh the UP jokes
never get old.
Scott S