compact fluorescent 16.5" biax

Hello all,

I have a (2) bulb 16.5" biax light fixture that I have taken apart and built
into a custom hood. I'm looking at buying the lamps and don't know what
Kelvin rating I should look for. Can you guys help? My local electrical guy
has 3500K and 4100K. I was told I should get one Actinic. What K-rating do
the Actinic bulbs have? Am I ok with either of these two lamps that are
stock or would you recommend I special order? I have a 29-gallon freshwater
tank with yeast co2 generator and freshwater plants. CRI, Lumens, Kelvin
ratings, blah blah blah. Beats me! help!

-Travis Kinney