Tonina, Gratiola, Cyperus and Lagarosiphon tips?

Hey everyone... Ii is nice to see the APD getting
more and more traffic every month...

I received some of the plants on my "wish list" and
have searched the net and the archives for
information, but useful info is pretty scanty.

I would like to know if anyone can share any
experiences with these plants, especially growing
requirements, pruning, lighting, fertilization etc.

Specifically, I received some "Tonina spec." (not
fluvitalis) as can be seen in the center of this pic -
http://www.sfbaaps.com/gallery/albanyaq/albanyaq_01_05.jpg

In additon, I got some "Rotala spec. Nanjenshan",
Blyxa japionica / echinosperma and Cyperus helferi.
The Cyperus looks like it had been "trimmed" by
cutting the leaves in the middle.  Is this
acceptable?

Also, if anyone has any tips on Gratiola spec (the
one that looks like E. stellata) and Lagarosiphon
madagascariensis I'd appreciate that too -- I am
expecting to get those sometime this week.

Please reply to the list or to anthony_w_baker at hotmail_com rather than the address I
posted from...

Thanks in advance!
-Tony
In frigid PA where we had light snow last night and this morning... It was more Spring-like in January!