[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Oh my....
- From: "E.W. Marshall" <emmettw at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:18:49 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200203242048.g2OKm2206955 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200203242048.g2OKm2206955 at acme_actwin.com>
Oh my. I clicked the "Send" button on "Today's Random Legal Term"
before I pasted the second legal definition of the "Term." Please
do forgive my prior, incomplete post. Here is what was missing.....
Extortion (Black's Law Dictionary - 6th Edition) is defined as:
"The obtaining of property from another induced by wrongful use
of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or UNDER COLOR OF