Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1718

> Subject: Liquid CO2?
>
> I just saw several listings on Aquabid for liquid plant tank supplements
> that claim to be like adding CO2 without the gas tank hassles.  Anyone
know
> anything about these?  It sounds too good to be true to me....

Yes , I have tried them and all it is is a liquid carbon released over a two
day period into the aquarium, supposedly enough to last two weeks. You can
in my opinion get the same thing from Seachem Excel, which is liquid based
carbon and the Excel would probably last longer for the same money.
Don Matakis