[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: silly cone
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: silly cone
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:22:40 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200203240848.g2O8m9k16906 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Now I'm wondering about silicone. The local pet shop sells silicone for
> about $5.00 for a small tube.
> Home Depot et al. sells a large tube for much less, correspondingly. Are
> all types of silicone equally safe to use in tanks?
If it says "100% silicone", then it's fine, cost 3-6$ a tube.