RE: Ah Supply Lights - bulbs

After I saw this post I took another look at the brand new 55 watt  5300
bulb that I just received with my new light kit.  No mention on the bulb at
all that it's anything but a 55 watt.  Ditto for the 6400 backup bulb I
purchased from them a month or so ago and the same for the actinic bulb.  I
think instead of driving these with a different ballast you ought to give
Kim a call and see whether you got a 75 watt by mistake.  All mine are
stamped on the base 55 watt.

Gary Lange
gwlange at mindspring_com

Jerry wrote:
I just noticed on the bulbs that came with my 55W Bright Kits from AH
Supply that they say 75W on the base. Does this mean I can power them
with 75W electronic ballasts? I am assuming so. If so, where can I find
150W electronic ballasts for PC bulbs (to power two)?