Liquid CO2?

I just saw several listings on Aquabid for liquid plant tank supplements
that claim to be like adding CO2 without the gas tank hassles.  Anyone know
anything about these?  It sounds too good to be true to me....

Meanwhile, my DIY yeast system is on its second refill of the soda bottle,
and suddenly I'm seeing a bunch of new green leaves from Anubias, and
lush-looking tips on the cabombas and elodea....now if only the swords
would be happy enough to put out new leaves faster than the goldfish can
chew them up!

Diane Brown
brown_d at kids_wustl.edu