Re: status of book: Aquarienpflanzen

At 11:28 PM 3/22/02 -0500, Chuck Huffine wrote:
>All I can report is that Amazon.com now shows a publication date of June,
>2002.  Personally, I'll believe it when I see it.

Here is the latest.   This book is pretty well done.   It will take about
one more month to merge in the final updates, one more month to do a final
check on the galleys, and two months to print.   Look for July 2002.   This
date is quite credible.

You will know it is really real when I start taking orders (that will be
about four weeks before delivery).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   KG6IBW     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---