Water chiller

Dear All,

I'm looking for a chiller for my plant tank cause it's been always hot and
humid here in Hong Kong during the summer. Two different brands: Teclima
(Teco) and Sfiligoi are both available. Have anyone tried these brands
before and what is your opinion on the them.

Any comment is much appreciated.

ps. I ran into the plants shops last night and was glad to know that the
Seachem's Flourite is available now in Hong Kong.

Best regards,

Patrick

Disclaimer :
This email is sent for the sole attention of the identified addressee(s) and
its contents are provided for information purposes only. Nothing contained
herein shall create any liabilities whatsoever on the part of Television
Broadcasts Limited and/or its subsidiaries. Legally binding obligation can
only arise by means of a written document signed by the duly authorized
representatives of the relevant parties. If you have received this email in
error, you are not permitted to distribute or copy this message and are
requested to inform us by email, facsimile or telephone and delete this
email.