Charity auction-defense fund

EBay has a charity auction feature that we could use, everyone puts up their
excess plants all at once and we auction them.  This would be great because
we could all get some new plants and the DF could raise some money.  I for
one have several species that I regularly have to prune out that I could
easily give away for this cause.  Minimum bid of $5 buyer pays shipping.
This would also help to 'get the word out' to people that buy aquatic plants
on eBay and I guess there are a few.

For information on how it works see http://pages.ebay.com/community/charity/

Adam